Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:06:37 -0800
From:      Mike Todd <miketodd@netscape.com>
To:        fbsd@opal.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: boinc-setiathome-4.07

Just looking for a hint or clue:

I downloaded the boinc-setiathome-4.07 and boinc-client-4.13 "package"
files from the FreeBSD Port collection on freebsd.org and did not end up
with a README file telling me how to implement what I downloaded nor any
kind of make file that would let me do a "make install" nor any scripts
or program files that started either an install, configuration, or
initialization operation.

Could you direct me to a place where I might get enough clues to get
started with this?  It's been much too long since I shut down my
setiathome opeation on my freegsc machines.  I "accidentally" "upgraded"
an old windows machine to the seti-boinc project and, to my dismay,
found that all of my freebsd machines quit communicating with seti.

Anyway, thanks for the help...

Mike Todd