Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 2021 23:37:48 +0100
From:      Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>
To:        Ferenc =?utf-8?Q?G=C3=A1l?= <gferenc88@gmail.com>
Cc:        gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mail/thunderbird compile error

## Ferenc Gál (gferenc88@gmail.com):

> i have uploaded my full build log to pastebin:
> https://pastebin.com/EQrFibfT

That looks weird, e.g. I can't find anything about the creation of
mozbuild's virtualenv.
This is how it looks on the cluster:
http://beefy6.nyi.freebsd.org/data/122amd64-default/566514/logs/thunderbird-78.8.0.log
and that succeeds.
I see that you're building directly in /usr/ports - can you guarantee
that there's no locally installed python package (especially when
installed outside pkg, perhaps even in your $HOME) messing with your
build? (Basically, get poudriere or use packages, there's only so much
(i.e. very little) we can guess and do about your local installation).

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space