Date:      Wed, 01 Mar 2000 05:38:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      m <kamidesu@hotpop.com>
To:        Some Person <ntvsunix@hotmail.com>, newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kbdcontrol -K / kbdcontrol -k kbd0 (bug?)

"Some Person" <ntvsunix@hotmail.com> wisely said:

> Hey m,

hehe, you asking me? I don't know much beyond shutdown (:

> I did get it to reboot, jsut by telnet'ing in and shutdown -r now. But, is

 So, if I do it, the keyboard is locked, therefore, I don't have access
to any of the consoles, right?

 could you use the keyboard OR the console where you issued that
instruction?

 Then, how can I do a kbdcontrol -k if I dont have an active keyboard??
were you able to use the keyboard?

You telnet'd from the same machine, from another console?

I wanna try it, but ...

> this a bug or something, should I mention this to someone?

 Sorry, don't know. I guess that's how it is supposed to be, you lock
the console so no one can use it ...

now I am full of doubts, help ...