Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:32:00 -0500
From:      "Daniel" <dcollins@ieee.org>
To:        Guy Coleman <gtc00u@cs.nott.ac.uk>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: libmcrypt-2.5.3 build error - autom4te???

On 13 Nov 2002 at 23:22, Guy Coleman wrote:

> [...SNIP] You could also investigate whether a PR about this problem
> has already been filed (http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#gnats).
> Hope your problem gets sorted out..
>
> -Guy Coleman.

DOH!  My bad for not checking there first.... thanks Guy... you were
right on the money.  I'm cc'ing the list just to say thanks - its
fixed.

FYI: PR ports/42186 notes that devel/autoconf and devel/p5-File-Tools
are incompatable.  This is true, at least in my situation.  I
pkg_delete'd p5-File-Tools-whatever and the entire build process
seems to be successful so far (still building but way past that point
now).

Sorry for the noise...

 -- Daniel
 <><