Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:38:56 +0100
From:      Eric Veraart <eric@monkey-online.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem building 4.7-p6

I've installed two boxes with 4.7-release, and CVSUPed them to 4.7-p6. When
I try to compile them I get some errors. The first one had something to do
with lc missing. I threw away my entire /usr/obj and /usr/src and CVSUPed
again from a different server. Now I get this message:

cc -o make_keys -O -pipe  -I. -I/usr/src/lib/libncurses
-I/usr/src/lib/libncurses/../../contrib/ncurses/ncurses
-I/usr/src/lib/libncurses/../../contrib/ncurses/include -Wall
-DFREEBSD_NATIVE -DNDEBUG -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-DTERMIOS
/usr/src/lib/libncurses/../../contrib/ncurses/ncurses/tinfo/make_keys.c
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/lib/libncurses.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

I've tried to update my entire source, just ncursus, tried different CVSUP
servers, on different dates, did make clean and make cleandir numerous
times, and nothing helps! I've heard complaints from more people that the
source at a lot of servers wouldn't build.
Does anyone have a big ass tarball with the source of 4.7-p6 for me so at
least I can install the boxes properly?!

Thanks.