Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 2017 12:53:02 -0400
From:      "James B. Byrne" <byrnejb@harte-lyne.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HTTP Error: Unacceptable TLS Certificate

I have searched rather diligently for some answer to this question and
have not found anything useful.  I have added our root and issuer CA
certificates to KDE's root certificate store (buried deep within an
obscurely named submenu called 'Look and Feel').  But that has not
changed the behaviour of the file browser.

How does one add private certificates to the Mate desktop so that
webdav connections to websites thereby secured may be successful?

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@Harte-Lyne.ca
Canada  L8E 3C3