Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:33:58 -0500
From:      "David E. Cross" <crossd@cs.rpi.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kernel Hacking stuffs (Bidirectional Parallel Port)

This in on 3.0-Current.  I noticed that lpt.c is a one-way connection
only.  I am attempting to add support for this for bidirectional
communication.  I am running into a problem... I don't have any
documentation for the PC parallel port (the code is great, but since it
doesn't need to write data, I don't have things like the equivalent of
'LPC_STB').

--
David Cross