Date:      Wed, 27 Jun 2001 22:34:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Zhihui Zhang <zzhang@cs.binghamton.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   trace a library call

Suppose I write a program that calls sbrk(). How can I trace into the
function sbrk()? In this particular case, I want to know whether
sbrk() calls the function in file lib/libstand/sbrk.c or sys/sbrk.S.
Sometimes it is nice to see what system call is eventually called as well.
I know dynamic linking may make this hard. But is there a way to do
this? Thanks.

-Zhihui