Date:      Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:23:14 -0500
From:      "Lynette Fraga, Child Care Aware of America" <Lynette.Fraga@usa.childcareaware.org>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   BREAKING: President Obama Announces Landmark Child Care Proposal

Fresh off the State of the Union, President Obama is set to visit
Kansas University today to announce a landmark proposal to help all
working families with young children afford child care.
President Obama's plan to make affordable, quality child care available
to every working and middle-class family with young children
includes:Making a significant investment in the Child Care and
Development Fund that helps every eligible family with young children
afford quality child care.Tripling the maximum child care tax credit to
$3,000 per young child.Creating a new innovation fund to help states
design programs that better serve families that face unique challenges
in finding quality care, such as those in rural areas or working
non-traditional hours.Watch the President's Remarks on Child Care live
at 12:25pm Eastern at whitehouse.gov/live.
Read more about the President's Proposal on our Policy blog at
http://capwiz.com/naccrra/utr/1/EKCUUFQOSY/ATZDUFQPRG/10680515401/
The White House Fact Sheet on the proposal can be found here:
http://capwiz.com/naccrra/utr/1/EKCUUFQOSY/NFQPUFQPRH/10680515401
To build upon this news on child care, we will be hosting a Tweet Storm
today at 2pm ET. Make sure to join and use the hashtags #ChildCare
#InvestInUs and #ChildCare Costs and feel free to share any
infographics from our cost of care report. To follow along with Child
Care Aware of America during the twitter storm at @usachildcare
Stay tuned to Child Care Aware of America and visit our website at
www.usa.childcareaware.org for the latest on the President's new child
care proposal. My best,Lynette Fraga, Ph.D.
---
If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, please visit
http://capwiz.com/naccrra/lmx/u/?jobid=240203572&queueid=10680515401.