Date:      Mon, 06 Jul 1998 20:21:21 +0200
From:      Bernard-Pierre Panet <bernard@fr.yahoo-inc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem installing FreeBSD with 3Com 3C90x ethernet card

Hello,

I'm currently trying to install FreeBSD by FTP.
I'have created a boot floppy disk. My ethernet card is a
3Com 3C905B-TX, which is listed in the FreeBSD compatible hardware.
This card works, I have tested it under WinNT.

I have disabled the PnP feature within the BIOS setup.

However, during the boot procedure, I never have a chance to
indicate _this_ type of ethernet card.

And later during the procedure, when I want to install via FTP,
the procedure proposes only PPP, PLIP and SLIP interface, but
not the ethernet interface.

I am completely blocked, what should I do ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

--
Bernard-Pierre Panet
bernard@fr.yahoo-inc.com