Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:50:44 -0400
From:      Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
To:        Romulus <romulus007@netzero.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:  Your reply!

| Did I use the "F" word or did I change the spelling to be more respectful?

Yes, incredibly respectful.  Was that before or after you called everybody
"stupid"?  While I agree with the general idea of your email, calling
people stupid and saying they are dumb will not get you anywhere.

| unequitable business practices. I'm not only a developer, but I also write,
| and am astute in the fine art of MARKETING.

Do you market all your ideas by calling people stupid?

| Remember, Rahul, MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS! These companies only know

Have fun on your walk...  perhaps you should follow your own ideas and
offer some of your own money up front for a product?  Get a lot of
people to offer some money up front so Oracle or whoever *knows* they
have some sure-sales.  Heck, if people are offering money before there's
even a product out, this will surely be an incentive to develop the
product (in this case, a BSD-native port of their software).

Happy Trolling,

-pete

--
Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>