Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 1995 21:31:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Rashid Karimov." <rashid@haven.ios.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Hung telnetds.

	Hi there folx ,

	Today I suddenly saw a LOT of hung telnetds on my PC -
	some 50 of them . A little bit later I expirienced
	the aftereffects - all pty's were eaten up :( .
	Some telnetds were hanging around for 6-7 days ....
	The telnetd is from SNAP 0210 , but the kernel is :) almost
	current ( may be 15 days old ) .

	So the Q is - how come ? Any comments will be appreciated ...
	Probably there is something wrong with telnetd ? Any cure ?
	Before I start tailoring telnetd :))

	The PC is P5/90 , FreeBSD 2.1Dev.,128M RAM ...well , it
	has nothing to do with this , I think.

	The PC serves dial-up ( telnet) clients thru ANNEX-3
	terminal servers.

	Well , that's about it ...

	Otherwise the system is pretty stable

	SY