Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2018 11:06:54 +0000
From:      "Sean Kim." <anti_spam@mail.jhptt.zj.cn>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   THE BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Greetings,

We are international project financiers and we specialize in both star=
t up projects and existing businesses needing funding or Loan for expa=
nsion. We are committed to helping businesses develop and succeed.

We will like to partner with you/your company should you be interested=
 or may require funding for the expansion of your business. We will be=
 glad to receiving your terms and condition before proceeding further.

We are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our busines=
s interest and we are open for discussion to any lucrative investments=
 you can recommend to us which will be implemented under a blind trust=
 investment venture.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Sincere regards,

Charles Mayiga.