Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 1999 21:44:55 -0400
From:      Kenn Martin <kmartin@infoteam.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Subject:   FreeBSD Power Pak at CompUSA

[At the risk of posting to the wrong list, as I deleted the original
message after reading it ...]

Jordan wanted to know if the Power Pak had been seen at any CompUSA
stores outside of California.  Well, I saw it today at a CompUSA here
in Lexington KY for $49.99 and bought a copy since my order at
freebsdmall disappeared into the ether.  We run cvsup and buildworld
weekly so as to have the latest available for installworlds, but we
wanted to have some recent CDs around and a newer version of the book
(we have the 1st edition and the Power Pak comes with the 3rd edition).

Another customer bought a copy just after I did.  He thought it was
quite a deal with 10 CDs and book.

--
Kenn Martin
InfoTeam Lexington