Date:      Mon, 07 Jun 1999 08:42:40 -0700
From:      Christopher Shumway <support@cdrom.com>(by way of Rick Huffman <rhuffman@connected.bc.ca>)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD

On Sun, 30 May 1999, Rick Huffman wrote:

> Hi I downloaded FreeBSD from your site so i could burn it to cd and
install it, am unsure how to install it and i was wondering if you could
provide me with a directory structure of how it is supposed to look on the cd.

Rick,
A downloaded copy of FreeBSD is not something I can really support.
Walnut Creek CDROM can only support people who have bought one of our
cd-roms.  The best place to ask this question would be
questions@freebsd.org

	Christopher Shumway
	Technical Support Staff
        Walnut Creek CDROM