Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:35:11 +0200
From:      Radko Keves <rado@studnet.sk>
To:        Maxim Maximov <mcsi@agava.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: problem on starting apache2

;), Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 03:20:57PM +0400, Maxim Maximov said that
> ldconfig -m /usr/local/lib/pth will surely help you.
me didn't but i compile apache2.x.x not from ports and mod_php4 too not from ports but from source

> ?? wrote:
> > hi..
> >
> > I installed apache2 and php4 via
> > ports(/usr/ports/www/apache2
> > & /usr/ports/www/mod_php4)
isn't for apache-1.3.26_3 ?
> > everything is ok, but there is something wrong after
> > rebooting.
why reboot ?
apachectl stop
apachectl start

or restart ;)

> > When I try to start the apache, it retuns the error
> > message :
> > Syntax error on line 176 of
> > /usr/local/etc/apache2/httpd.conf: Cannot
> > load /usr/local/libexec/apache2/libphp4.so into
i think it's problem with threads, but it's only feeling
> > server:Shared object  "libpth.so.14"
> > not found
> >
> > but actually, the file  "libpth.so.14" did exist in my
> > machine(/usr/local/lib/pth)
> >
> > what kind of reason may cause this situation?
> > and how should I solve this problem
> > thanks a lot!
> >
> > OS:FreeBSD 4.6R

> --
> Maxim Maximov
> System Administrator
> AGAVA Software (http://www.agava.com)

13:29  up  3:49, 9 users, load averages: 3,13 3,20 3,16
--
FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #10: root@kripel:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/angel