Date:      Tue, 14 Jan 1997 17:58:11 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
To:        Craig Shaver <craig@progroup.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is there EDI software for FBSD?

I'm looking for all of the below. Translator, comm and internet. I've
got three projects in the works which will end up on three separate
platforms running three different packages. I'm trying to decide if
it's worth reinventing the wheel.

I've been to the sites below. The only software I've found is some
validation software at Premenos under Open-EDI and directory software
from UN/EDIFACT.

Are you implementing your project on FreeBSD? If so, target date? Cost?

Thanks.

-- Jay