Date:      Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:47:38 -0600
From:      Tillman Hodgson <tillman@seekingfire.com>
To:        ticso@cicely.de
Cc:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 6.0/alpha estbuild available with limited EISA probing

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 01:13:29PM +0200, Bernd Walter wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 06:23:07PM -0600, Tillman Hodgson wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 08:44:49AM +0200, Wilko Bulte wrote:
> > > Folks,
> > >
> > > Please try a testbuild based on BETA5 that is currently uploading
> > > to ftp-master.
> >
> > I just finished a test boot on it -- it panics in the same way as
> > before. My hardware is 2100A, and I don't have any EISA cards (though it
> > does have an EISA bus).
>
> :(
>
> A boot -v would be fine, although I have to admit that this is just a
> blind try to get at least any idea.

A regular boot followed by a boot -v can be found at
http://www.seekingfire.com/tmp/alpha_boot.txt.

I've also set up serial access accessible over IP if any alpha
developers want to take a live poke at the box.

-T

--
"Statistics are the triumph of the quantitative method, and the
 quantitative method is the victory of sterility and death."