Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 11:51:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Johan Granlund <johan@granlund.nu>
Cc:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Exabyte EXB-8200 and CAM, Take3

I'm finally working on this .. .sorry about the delay...

There are definitely a couple of things broken for 8200 support
(I haven't tracked down the residual error, but I *have* fixed
but not integrated the bug where you can't set variable blocksize
mode (0x7f does not apply to device that are earlier to SCSI-2))

More later, I'll take this to freebsd-scsi for followups...