Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 1998 07:53:36 -0800
From:      larry_nilsen <larry_nilsen@eee.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sio2: configured irq 3 not in bitmap of probed irqs0

hi im still trying to connect my FREEBSD 2.2.7 box to my
isp so i can use the internet.my 1st question..
1) how do i get FREEBSD 2.2.7 to recognize that i have a
modem on (COM 3).
2) this is where i see that my modem is on Compro comport
(COM 3) i/o 03e8-03ef  irq 3
3)this is what it looks like on boot up Sio2:configured irq 3 not
in bitmap of probed irqs 0
Sio2 not found at 0x3e8
4)how do i setup my -c configuration so it will probe my modem
on Compro comport (Com3) i/o 03e8-03ef      irq 3

ThankYou in advance.