Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 06:58:26 +0100 (CET)
From:      Jaroslav Klaus <J.Klaus@sh.cvut.cz>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BT849 + Trio64?

Hello,

Is it possible to use BT849 (VideoHighway Xtreme) with Trio64 video card?
BT849 manual says NO (it is possible with trio64V+, virgeVX and vision968
S3 chipsets). But I don't know if it is HW incompatibility or DirectDraw
problem in MS-Windows. I know trio64 doesn't have YUV->RGB and scalling HW
accel. (we have recently mail about it) but is it really problem?.