Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 01:07:14 -0600
From:      "Konan Houphoue" <bahobab@hotmail.com>
To:        akbeech@anchoragerescue.org, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NATD Redirect_port

Hello,

I'm using firewall and natd on my freeBSD that connects to the Internet.
How do I go about redirecting incoming connections on port 25 (SMTP) to the
same port on another host on the inside private network?

I already successfully redirect port 80 incoming connections on the public
interface to another host on my private network.

Here's what's in my /etc/rc.conf:

#enabling Firewalling
firewall_enable="YES"
firewall_type="simple"

#enabling NAT
natd_enable="YES"
natd_interface="fxp0"
#natd_flags="-u -m -dynamic"

#natd_interface="207.208.254.234"
natd_flags="-redirect_port tcp 192.168.1.40:80 80"

Thanks,

Konan