Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 1996 13:20:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        ath@bellcore.com (Andrew Heybey)
Cc:        dfr@render.com, karl@mcs.com, jkh@time.cdrom.com, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: And the winner is!

 We do this on our production sites at TFS (not at pouls's site though :)

All machines SUP everything at boot
and  applications are SUP'd on operator sign-on in some
cases as well. (e.g. keing stateions.. log off and log on
to get newer versions of the app. (naturally
there is USUALLY nothing to get)