Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 1996 07:20:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        jeff@stat.uconn.edu, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mice

> If I were to suggest a mouse, it would only be one: The Logitech
> Mouseman.  Granted, I don't like what they've done with the contours
> in the newer models (the older one was a simple mouse-shaped mouse
> with right-sloping buttons - nice), but they're still the nicest
> 3-button you can buy.

I only get Logitech also.  I don't mind the contours - I've gotten
so I prefer it - but be careful not to get the fuzzy one!  I think
they call it the "sensa" or something and you can't tell until you
open the package that it is slightly fuzzy.  Someone picked it up for me in
spite of the tiger skin coloration since it was the only right handed
logitech serial mouse in the store.  My poor wife - no matter how
explicit the instructions "(Right handed Logitech mouseman serial mouse)"
she winds up buying the wrong thing.  I suspect our industry is more
at fault then her.

Shudder - chalk on the blackboard for me.

--
Peter Dufault               Real-Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936