Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 2001 04:58:47 +0600 (NS)
From:      Max Khon <fjoe@iclub.nsu.ru>
To:        John Reynolds~ <jreynold@sedona.ch.intel.com>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NetBSD patches in Plex86 - anybody working on FreeBSD?

hi, there!

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, John Reynolds~ wrote:

> I just noticed today on the Plex86 site that the patches to port Plex86 over
> to NetBSD have been integrated into their CVS source tree. Kewl!
>
> Is anybody tinkering with Plex86 on FreeBSD? Anybody have any insight as to
> how difficult it will be to morph what Frank did for NetBSD over to our side
> of the fence?

they already have FreeBSD bits in the tree:

from their ChangeLog:

  - "Kevin P. Lawton" <kevin@mandrakesoft.com>: Mon Jan  1 11:04:34 EST
2001
    Integrated write-cache plugin from Tom Vijlbrief, and his related
      mods to the hard drive code, to handle > 32-bit file IO.
    Integrated small FreeBSD Makefile mods from Alexander Langer.
    Regenerated configure.

  - "Kevin P. Lawton" <kevin@mandrakesoft.com>: Sat Dec 30 10:17:23 EST
2000
    Integrated FreeBSD host port by Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
      Note: this port does not work yet, but was uploaded so others
      can work on it.

/fjoe