Date:      Mon, 22 May 2000 17:14:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas Shay <tshay@email.unc.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Should pcmcia card be recognized in install?

I'm messing around witj various pcmcia cards. I just installed 4.0-release
on a Thinkpad 600e (2645-UN1). I have a Megahertz CC10BT/2 10MBps ethernet
card installed and connected to the net during install. I go about
installing the system, and then when it gets to networking, my only
choices are slip and ppp. Does this indicate that the card is not being
recognized at this point, or does networking with pcmcia ethernet cards
always have to be configured after installation is complete?

Thanks,

tjs