Date:      Wed, 07 Jan 2009 00:31:13 +0000
From:      Craig Butler <craig001@lerwick.hopto.org>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: sparc64/119240 top has WCPU over 100% on UP system

Hi All

I think its safe to shelve this PR for now, it does not appear to be a
fault and I have seen the same result on other architectures, namely x86
and x64.

I think its due to the way that top works the weighted average out, if
its polling it over a period it could be possible to get above 100%
result for WCPU.

The -C flag appears to display the raw CPU usage at that point of time
and does not go over 100%

Thanks

Craig Butler