Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 1995 23:48:10 -0700
From:      Pete Delaney <pete@RockyMountain.rahul.net>
To:        jhs@freebsd.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, wow@efn.org, Mark@RockyMountain.rahul.net, Bill@RockyMountain.rahul.net, davem@caip.rutgers.edu, paul@freebsd.org, joerg@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD CD-ROM 2.0.5 - Any SPARC Porting Underway?

Hey Jordan:

   > > I am not responsible for this, sorry folks.
   > >
   > > Julian Stacey
   >
   > Oh, don't worry.  We hold you responsible anyway.  Pete's purely
   > YOUR fault, Julian!  You unleashed him on us to begin with! :-)
   >
   > 					Jordan

Nice to see that you havn't changed Jordan, your style is allright.
I'm still waiting for all of the flames, perhaps you can coax the
hackers into writing a few mail script loops to 'teach me a lesson'.

So I'm more than a bit currious why I didn't find a single byte about
SPARC anywhere through out the FreeBSD Release?

Anyone know if 'anyone' has raised any Legal issues with BSDI or Chris Torek
on his SPARC Stuff in the BSD release. I was currious why it wasn't on
the CD.  With Dave Miller making big time progress on SPARC on Linux and
Chris Torek's stuff I would think about three man months from now we could
have FreeBSD running on the sun4c.

-Pete