Date:      7 Mar 2000 20:13:17 +0100
From:      naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de (Christian Weisgerber)
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: sshbuddy-1.02

<wrighrc@eng.auburn.edu> wrote:

> I wrote sshbuddy and there have been a few updates since 1.02
> see
> sundilla.net/sshbuddy

"This is a Expectk script that allows you to save time connecting to
 different hosts using ssh.  It saves your password, login ID, and other
 host info that you have to type over and over again to connect.   Once you
 save your connection information you can connect to a host with 2 clicks.
 First you choose the name and then hit connect. It will save you a lot of
 time."

I don't see the point. I don't have to type in my login and password
to connect to other hosts by ssh. You simply need to set up ssh
appropriately. Hint: RSA and rhosts-RSA authentication.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                  naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de