Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:04:54 +0500
From:      =?utf-8?B?0J7RgNC70L7QsiDQldCy0LPQtdC90LjQuQ==?= <orlic@big12.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPFW + NATD rules

Hi!

I'm a junior in FreeBSD, and I faced with problem.

I've a FreeBSD 6.1-stable box as a gate+firewall, and I want to divert
incoming requests to my web-server, placed in DeMilitarized Zone
(DMZ). To do this I wrote down settings in /etc/rc.conf as shown
above:

      natd_flags="-redirect_port tcp 80 192.168.1.234 80"
      natd_flags="-redirect_port tcp 443 192.168.1.234 443"

I think, that all packets incoming from Internet will be diverted from
the External interface via DMZ interface to my We-server. Is it right?
If not, why not, and what the way to make it working?

Thanks a lot,
       yours sincerely
       Eugene Orlov,
       Russia, Izhevsk