Date:      Thu, 14 Nov 96 17:24:34 -0500
From:      Gary Stanny <stanny@laa.com>
To:        isp@freebsd.org, sales@etinc.com
Subject:   Re: Decision in Router Purchase - Dennis beating his chest

>>I hope that you'll reconsider that statement and possibly retract it.
>>You're supposed to be a businessman, not the male incarnation of Za Za
>>Gabor.
>
>Yeah, but "Bill" doesn't have to support the idiots himself....its like they
>say about some women, no matter how pretty they are, sometimes
>they just ain't worth the trouble!

Your view of your customers is amazing. I hope you own ET because if
you worked for me - you'd be toast. In the months I have been lurking
on this list I have heard you start numerous flame wars, you never listen
to what anybody else says because you clearly know all. And as you are
confronted with facts you just get childishly louder & louder and more
insulting.

Please do us all a favor and either lurk or leave, but shut up.

And Jordan's right (but maybe not strong enought).

>Za Za - (Dennis)

cheers

gary

Gary Stanny             Lynn-Arthur Associates, Inc.   +1 313 995 5590
stanny@laa.com          Operations Support Systems     +1 313 995 5989 (fax)
2350 Green Road         Suite 160                      Ann Arbor, MI, 48105 USA