Date:      Sun, 3 Mar 2002 00:28:23 -0500
From:      "Paul C. Boyle" <paulcb_mcse@yahoo.com>
To:        "Justin L. Boss" <jlboss@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pkg_add problem

On March 2, 2002 11:00 am, you wrote:
> if kde 2.2.2 is installed just do a pkg_add -f  kdeartwork-2.2.2.tgz

No that didn't work.
A lot of other strange things are happening as well.
I installed kde with the 4.5 iso disk.
This was really bare bones.
I had to install the networking from the 4.4 iso disk.
Now some things are just going screwy.
When the file manager comes up in icon mode, when the cursor moves across the
icon area the file manager disappears.  If I go up to 	VIEW,,,VIEW MODE   and
change the mode its ok then.
Knode has gone from a vertical / horisontal  view to a  vertical / vertical
/vertical view.  I can't seem to get the normal view back.
The clipboard does not work all the time.  I have to clear clipboard history
to reset it.   Hell all Linux is breaking loose.
Any suggestions?