Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:40:24 +0200
From:      "Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg" <listsub@401.cx>
To:        Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>
Cc:        FreeBSD LIST <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.6 on CDROM?

Peter Leftwich wrote:
> Are stores selling FreeBSD 4.6 on CDROM?  Does the CDROM include kde,
> gnome, xfree86 4.2.0, netscape, <an office type of program>, gimp, <an mp3
> player>, and various chat and other popular applications?  Cheers,
>
> --
> Peter Leftwich
> President & Founder
> Video2Video Services
> Box 13692, La Jolla, CA, 92039 USA
> +1-413-403-9555

If you are from europe you might want to look at
http://www.freebsdservices.com/. Being in Sweden Im used to have
to wait weeks for my bsd cd's, but since I started order my cd's
from these guys it has so far never taken more then 48 hours.
Awesome!

They also ship FreeBSD on DVD's, complete with packages, ports,
documentation, source etc etc.