Date:      Wed, 7 Apr 1999 20:27:41 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        Tom Hukins <tom@eborcom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: docs/10099: Building the Web site without a local CVS repository

On Tue, Apr 06, 1999 at 10:10:02AM -0700, Tom Hukins wrote:
>  I have been using this patch successfully for almost 2 months now.
>  Is there any chance it might being committed soon?

I've just been able to test this myself, with

    make -DENGLISH_ONLY -DNOCVS

and it seems to work very well.  I'm happy to commit this, with one
minor change, and that's to change "NOCVS" to "NO_PORTS_CVS" (or
possible "NOPORTSCVS".

If I don't here a contrary opinion from anyone else in 24 hours I'll
go ahead.

                    Bagel: The carbohydrate with the hole