Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:14:44 -0500
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        sparc64@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   portupgrade on sparc64

Now that a cvsup binary is available, I'm trying to compile more
ports on my sparc64 test machine.  While I'm able to compile ruby
and portupgrade, the portupgrade program doesn't seem to be working
right for me.  I keep getting results such as:

(22)  /usr/local/sbin/portinstall -Rr trafshow
** No such installed package nor such port called 'trafshow' is found.

Do others see the same behavior with portupgrade under sparc64?