Date:      Wed, 1 May 2002 14:39:26 +0200
From:      Jochem Kossen <j.kossen@home.nl>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Docbook <warning></warning> weirdness

When I write an article in Docbook, and use for example this:

  <warning>
    <para>Blah die Blah</para>
  </warning>

The HTML conversion produces this:

instead of:

When I build documentation from the Documentation project (such as
articles or the handbook), it goes fine, so I suspect my Makefile is
somehow wrong:

  MAINTAINER=j.kossen@home.nl

  DOC?= article

  FORMATS?= html pdf

  INSTALL_COMPRESSED?= gz
  INSTALL_ONLY_COMPRESSED?=

  SRCS= article.sgml

  DOC_PREFIX?= /usr/doc

  .include "${DOC_PREFIX}/share/mk/doc.project.mk"

But i don't see the mistake...anyone? <note></note> does work fine, and
I have the latest ports of dsssl-docbook-modular (1.73) and docproj
(1.9)

Jochem