Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:36:54 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Soren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
To:        imp@village.org (Warner Losh)
Cc:        root@nihil.plaut.de, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current and pcmcia problems

It seems Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <Pine.BSF.4.10.9909051320210.884-100000@nihil.plaut.de> Michael Reifenberger writes:
> : if I do an upgrade to -current on my Tecra8000 the ep* driver stopps working.
>
> The ep driver works in -current.
>
> : The message from pccardc is that he failed the resouce allocation.
>
> Fix the resource allocation error. :-)  That's really the only way
> that you'll be able to fix it.

Hmm, I'm also having a hell of a time here, on closer inspection it
turns out that my problem is that the kernel allways finds an ed0
device allthough none is present. I have both an ed0 & an ep0 device
in my config as I use both type of cards. So my only interrupt for
pcmcia device is allready taken, and nothing will attach...

Anybody using the ed0 driver with pcmcia and has it working ??

-Soren