Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:34:56 -0500
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Now a little OT but RE: FreeBSD and Linux (More Questions!)

	Back in the late 80s/early 90s, didn't Apricot (UK) do this with the
386 and 486 based systems they produced?

	Also, wasn't NetFrame (now Micron's server division) working on
something similar?  Using one x86 processor for the system and another
x86 for I/O functions?

--- Andy
(CC any replies to me, as I'm not on -chat list, thank you.)