Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2012 12:30:30 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Chris H" <chris#@1command.com>
To:        "Bas Smeelen" <b.smeelen@ose.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MFC: Distributed audit daemon committed (was: svn commit:  r243752 - in head: etc etc/defaults etc/mail etc/mtree etc/rc.d  share/man/man4 usr.sbin usr.sbin/auditdistd (fwd)) (fwd)

>> Greetings,
>>   FWIW, I just performed an build(world||kernel) && install(world||kernel) yesterday.
>> I used the following:
>>
>> cd /usr/src
>>
>> make buildworld
>> make buildkernel KERNCONF=<mykern_name_here>
>> make install KERNCONF=<mykern_name_here>
>
> Hi
> I guess you did make installkernel instead of just make install
> KERNCONF=<mykern_name_here> ?

D'OH! :P

Sorry. That _should_ have read:

make installkernel KERNCONF=<mykern_name_here>

Good catch! I can assure you, I _did_ do it correctly, when
actually performing the install. :)

FWIW Mine was a fresh install from the 9.0 CD1,
then a sync src, ports && make build(world||kernel); install(kernel||world).

Best wishes.

--Chris