Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 1999 13:08:45 -0700
From:      Matthew Hunt <mph@astro.caltech.edu>
To:        jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
Cc:        Roelof Osinga <roelof@nisser.com>, k4n _ <k4n@hotmail.com>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD webdesign

On Thu, Aug 26, 1999 at 05:19:22AM +1000, jonathan michaels wrote:

> or someting long the lines of disabled people with various
> levels of visual acuity loss, the poor screen resolutions used
> by crts thes days, generally 70-90 dpi and finally those with
> colour diferentiation and distortion difficulties

I'll be even more reactionary, reaching back to the good ol' days
when HTML didn't have a way to specify text and background colors.
I don't think web pages should be altering the background and text
colors that I have selected (traditional Mosaic black-on-grey).

--
Matthew Hunt <mph@astro.caltech.edu> * Stay close to the Vorlon.
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/           *