Date:      Fri, 10 May 2002 12:16:53 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
To:        perlist <perlist@phreaker.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Request

On 2002-05-05 23:52, perlist wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> I think that I could be of any use for translating (English, Russian,
> Ukrainian in any direction); so if anyone can direct (and check) my
> modest job, I'm set to start like a translator in no time.

Hello there,

If you are looking for some way to contribute to FreeBSD, then you are
more than welcome to do so.  Since there are a million things that can
be done, some kind soul has written an article about what useful
things someone can do to help with making FreeBSD and its
documentation better.  Find it at:

    http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/contributing/

Giorgos Keramidas                       FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}  http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/