Date:      Tue, 17 May 2011 18:23:11 -0400
From:      Matthew Pounsett <matt@conundrum.com>
To:        ohauer@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Complicated patching

On 2011/05/17, at 18:07, Olli Hauer wrote:

> there is a way, sample ports:
> dns/djbdns, dns/bind94, mail/postfix (VDA patches) and many more

Thanks for the examples.  I'll dig through those and see what I can =
glean from them.

> A short description can be found in Mk/bsd.port.mk
> A longer description can be found in the porters handbook
> =
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/makefile=
-distfiles.html

I've read through the porters handbook, and this page in particular, but =
didn't see anything that solved my problem.  I'll have another look =
though. =20

Thanks very much!