Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 17:17:20 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is 3.2-R safe?

In that case, it probably still needs fixing. What concerns me is that
this error may be triggered by other things besides just SYN floods.
Any heavy load might do it. And then, you'll get kernel panics. Not good.

I'd like to do the patch, but I'm not up on the mysteries of that particular
part of the kernel -- and the source isn't exactly well commented. Who is
the person who has most recently tinkered with that code?

--Brett Glass