Date:      Tue, 13 May 1997 17:37:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   Anyone Gotten Hylafax version 4 to compile under FreeBSD?

	I am trying to get Hylafax (a fax client/server package) to compile
	under FreeBSD 2.2R

	Has anyone manged to get this working? There is a port for version 3,
	but I can't find the source for V3, so I compiled V$ on the client
	machines (non- FreebSD0. Unfortunately it does not appear to be posible
	to use V4 clients with a V3 server. I would hate to have to move the
	modem from my FreebSD box, since the networking works so well on it.

	How would I go about contacting the port mintainer for this ?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems