Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:57:54 -0500
From:      "Predius" <predius@netzero.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Problems with Znyx multiport Ethernet card

I've mucked with those under 4.1 and they are a little tricky.  I believe if
you force the media to either auto sense, or 100FDX they'll work.  They like
to mess with your head as they don't report the media correctly, once they
get link, reguardless of speed or duplex they call it 100FDX.

Joshua Coombs