Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 2010 20:54:19 +0200
From:      Piotr Adamus <panpiotradamus@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org, beat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request for help: OpenJDK6 IcedTea Java plugin

Hello Beat,

forgive me writing to you behind the mailing list- must register first. I
cannot help you with the plugin but for testing I would advise to use some
production ready sites/plugins- like that one:

https://fx2.oanda.com/cgi-bin/java/test.pl

or even creating and lauching the demo account of fx trading applet.

I came from NetBSD and OpenJDK7 where the plugins is useless for any of my
needs- now I use FreeBSD and sunjdk within firefox-3.5.9- it works oke.

Anyway that would be good to have nicely working openjdk plugin :)

Goodluck !!

Piotr.