Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:04:49 -0600
From:      Jacques Vidrine <n@nectar.com>
To:        Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@whistle.com>
Cc:        julian@whistle.com (Julian Elischer), freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Oskit and 3.0?

I have a couple of diskless workstations here that I have been using
a BOOTP kernel from floppy to get going, since the existing netboot
doesn't support the xl driver.  If this port works for me, I'll
commit it and maintain it (pending a little feedback from the others
on this thread who have said they'll test it).

Thanks, Doug!

Jacques Vidrine / n@nectar.com / nectar@FreeBSD.org