Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 96 10:31:22 EST
From:      jeff@stat.uconn.edu (Jeffrey M. Metcalf)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Netscape

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has tried to use Netscape-v2.0 with user PPP on
FreeBSD 2.1.0.  I have no problem with all my other internet functions such
as telnet, ftp, archie, and even lynx.  Moreover, I have a version of
Netscape running for Windows 95 using the Windows 95 TCP/IP stack and PPP
through the same ISP with no problems.  When I try to connect in FreeBSD
using Netscape-v2.0, I get that home.netscape.com is unreachable, however
ping shows home.netscape.com is alive and well.  I would appreciate any
help that anyone could provide.

Thanks,

JM