Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:07:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Ted Cabeen <ted@impulse.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Open bug reports with no action?

:
:I submitted a bug report (PR# bin/31933) in November that's never been looked
:at.  I even enclosed a patch that fixes the bug.  Is there anything that I can
:do to get the bug looked at sooner rather than later?
:
:- --
:Ted Cabeen           http://www.pobox.com/~secabeen            ted@impulse.net
:Check Website or Keyserver for PGP/GPG Key BA0349D2         secabeen@pobox.com

    Sure.  Hmm.  I'm not sure I like the idea of using -- instead of -n.
    It led to some confusion when I was reading the patch.

    What if we officially assigned an actual option letter like 'U' instead
    of '-'?  Another alternative would be to have a global ExactUser global
    that defaults to 0 and gets set to 1 if either -n or -u are explicitly
    specified.

						-Matt