Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2000 08:29:23 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        FreeBSD Stable Users <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Documenters <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems making release with -STABLE?

Has anybody tried a make release on -STABLE lately?  I've tried, and
after 8 hours I get:

===> de_DE.ISO_8859-1/books/handbook
install -C  -o root -g wheel -m 444 book.html
usage: install [-CcDpsv] [-f flags] [-g group] [-m mode] [-o owner] file1 file2
       install [-CcDpsv] [-f flags] [-g group] [-m mode] [-o owner] file1 ...
             fileN directory
       install -d [-v] [-g group] [-m mode] [-o owner] directory ...
*** Error code 64

I can go looking for the problems, but in this particular case it
hardly seems worth the trouble.

BTW, does anybody else find it strange that we need jade to make a
release?

Greg